Made in USA, 100 Years of Quality!
Epic - HV12 - Horizontal Benchtop Video Comparator
No Training Required - Easy to use for those already familiar with horizontal optical comparator operation
Amazing Image - High Resolution Video Image with Image Capture Available
Get Rid of Overlays - No Need for using Mylar Overlay - We can store thousands of digital overlays on the system for easy recall.
Quality - Heavy Duty Metal Casting and Steel Stage. Positioning Stage with 6" x 10" travel including quick release. 1 micron resolution with G1 Geometric Readout
Flexibility - Wide Variety of Lenses Available including Zoom Lens
No More Expensive Bulbs! - LED Illumination provides crisp and clear lighting Top and Bottom illumination with 10,000 hours of "worry free" lighting
Easy Upgrade to more Powerful Readout, Edge Detection Software, CNC Capability, and Z-Axis Measurements
Impressive Size and Price for System of this Quality - There is a reason why J&L has been in business for 100 years. One word.. Quality!
Trade In and Trade Up Program - Got an old microscope, video system, or optical comparator? Get rid of it! Step up to todays technology. Get a new system Today!
The J&L EpicVision EVHB Horizontal Comparator with 6" x 10" Steel Stage is the best solution for applications requiring horizontal viewing and tooling. All EpicVision systems can be configured with Advanced Edge Detection Software (Metlogix M3), Motorization and CNC Control, and digital CAD Overlay. We manufacture all mechanical components to produce a robust steel stage design (not aluminum). That is why we offer a 2 year warranty and have system longevity for over 100 years. The Epic-EVHB comes standard with a High Capacity Precision 6" x 10" stage with .001mm scales for accurate measurements. The large stage can be motorized or has quick release for rapid movement. Our high resolution lenses.
All J+L Systems can be upgraded to the Metlogix M3 Advanced Edge Detection Software with CAD input and custom report generation capabilities.
- High Resolution Color Digital Camera with Single Lens Mount
- 20" x 5" / 508mm x 127mm cast iron work surface with universal dovetail
- 10" x 250 mm manual X-axis travel, optional motorized or CNC up to 20"
- 6" /150 mm manual Y axis travel, optional motorized or CNC
- Heavy Duty Crossed Roller Bearings on measurement axis
- 110 lb / 50kg weight capacity
- .0002" / .00005 mm resolution digital encoders on X and Y axes
- 27" Touch Screen Display
- G1 Readout or Metlogix M3 measurement software with CAD Overlay Capability
- Geometric programmable and fully automatic measurement routines
- CAD Drawing and Overlay Import/Export capability
- LED profile. variable intensity, user adjustable collimated illumination system
- LED ring light surface reflection illumination, variable intensity, user adjustable
- Large Field of View automated measurement capability or high magnification measurement options
- Crosshair Positioning and measurement capability
- Harsh Environment package - Optics are hermetically sealed from contamination
- 2 Year mechanical warranty, 1 year electrical
Made in the USA